Wednesday 4 April 2018

sharing my excitement!

It's 3 a.m. in the morning now. I feel a bit sleepy but I don't want to miss this change to write this post on my new laptop. Yeay! I just bought a new laptop 2 days ago and I like it very much. Dahla comel, kecil, warna putih boleh flip buat tablet. I like it so much! Hehe.. aku just nk kongsi rasa teruja aku menaip atas laptop baru ni. sebelum ni aku tulis post guna phone dan memang susah. selalu ada typing error. perhaps, with this new laptop, my writing will get better? so, enough for toning, I should go to sleep now. oh, I forgot to tell ya, that I'm just finished my foundation studies today. I end it with Physics paper. tpmorrow, I will return home. yeay! i'm so happy. I can't wait to spend my holiday to watch kdarama, reading comics, drawing, and writing? ok, that's it. bye! until we meet again in next post.( just who will read my post anyway?)

No comments:

Post a Comment